Fundraising is a great way to bring people in your company together, whilst giving something back to help others. Sebastian’s Action Trust continually evolves to address the unmet needs of families of seriously-ill and life-limited children. As a charity which does not benefit from a single penny of statutory funding, we need as much help as possible to spread awareness and raise vital funds for our families.
With your help we can build on our success to benefit more families whose lives are affected by childhood illness.
If you want to fundraise for us this year, but you’re stuck for ideas, then take a look at our fundraising tips. There are lots of ways that your company can get involved and make a huge difference to families of seriously-ill or life-limited children.
Fun & Easy Fundraising:
- Bake it With Love– Get creative in the kitchen and sell homemade cakes to raise funds. It’s a simple, cost-effective fundraiser which goes down a treat!
- Name The Bluebells’ Bear– Run a competition to guess the name of The Bluebells Bear. The winner keeps the bear! Don’t forget to choose the winning name in advance and place it in a sealed envelope.
- Quiz Night - Hold a quiz night and ask for a donation to enter. You can boost this fundraiser by making a hamper of treats and selling raffle tickets at the event.
- Sponsored Cycle – Join Bagshot's first Big Bike Ride in May, all in aid of the Trust. The perfect way to either push yourself on your first challenge of 2017, or use for training if you are looking to take part in a longer distance later on in the year http://www.sebastiansactiontrust.org/component/advportfoliopro/project/23-events/25-bagshot-s-big-bike-ride
- Isle of Wight Challenge - England's largest island provides a great backdrop for an amazing challenge. With some training, determination and our support - anyone can take on the Isle of Wight. http://www.sebastiansactiontrust.org/component/advportfoliopro/project/23-events/26-an-evening-with
Seeking a Challenge:
- Trekking- Take on a once in a lifetime adventure! Find a group of colleagues ready for a challenge and Trek the Great Wall of China! http://www.sebastiansactiontrust.org/component/advportfoliopro/project/23-events/28-the-great-wall-trekking
- Skydive - Take part in a 10,000ft jump and sign up to our charity skydive. http://www.sebastiansactiontrust.org/component/advportfoliopro/project/23-events/1-skydive
- Abseiling – For those feeling daring, sign up to a sponsored abseil! Get a group of colleagues to abseil down a local building in aid of our cause.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call us on 01344 622500.